My photo
I am married to Glen, we have five beautiful daughters, and we live in a small town of approximately 12,500 people.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

MY DAY - Fundraising

Well, today I started contacting some of the developers we have in Beaumont. I'm arranging times to meet with each of them so that we can discuss the possibility of them becoming a sponsor to help save the St. Jacques house for a museum.

So far I have one appointment confirmed for Friday and I'm waiting to hear back from two others. It was interesting being downtown because I walked right by Rosedale Estates and Rosedale Villa, this large seniors complex. My aunt lives there now but I wasn't able to find her name on the list. Hmmm. I will have to look into this further. Mom wants to visit her sister at her new place so I've just got to find it.

I bought myself a new toy. It's a bluetooth headset for my cell phone. This should be fun, I love electronic gadgets. Anyone who knows me knows this is true. I'm still trying to find out where I can buy a roku box:-)

No comments: